Designed for man overboard recovery on all types of ships, offshore installations and dams with less than 5 m to 30 m height from water level upto rescue deck or platform.
A. Attachment line
B. Lifting lines on inner end
C. Lifting line on outer end
D. Rescue-line / Throw-line
E. In-water rescue-loop
Weight of net structure: 4 kg
Rigid container size in cm: L70 x H51 x W21
Total weight: MS.05 – 9 kg, MS.10 – 13 kg, MS.20 – 14 kg and MS.30 – 16 kg
MS.05 – Product no. 1 150 500
MS.10 – Product no. 1 151 000
MS.20 – Product no. 1 152 000
MS.30 – Product no. 1 153 000
The Markusnet type MS.05 to MS.30 comes packed ready for use with:
• Screw pack
• Instruction poster
• Man overboard safety training guide
• Brochure and description sheet
• Lloyd´s Register EMEA approval document
• 7 min CD training video
• The MarkusNet recovery system provides a host of options for the rescue of a man over board (MOB) , including rescue from the deck, or in-water and assisted rescue with trained personnel.
• The MarkusNet can be deployed by a single deck crew to lift a MOB onboard either manually with a helping deck hand, or using a mechanical hoisting system (short boom and winch).
• The MarkusNet unit can be used to rescue a MOB in standing, sitting, or horizontal position, either manually and hoist-assisted.
• The MarkusNet can be used as an emergency ladder on deck boats with a low freeboard.
• The MarkusNet is complete with a weighted throw line (25 meters) and lift lines (up to 40 meters) in order to safely respond to an inwater rescue operation. Once the MOB is secure in the MarkusNet,
the MOB transfer to an FRC, SOLAS vessel or SAR airlift is easily accomplished.
The MarkusNet has proven successful in recovering people from life rafts or small boats unto a larger vessel. This is true in any weather and wave conditions in which crew can continue to operate on deck.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.