Designed for small deck boats with less than 2 m lifting height from water to top of a strong 90 cm height railing or gunwale. It is important to have a strong railing and gunwale to lean onto when lifting a MOB manually.
Comes packed standard in a white pvc/polyester fabric bag with two fastening straps and buckles at the back.
Size in cm: L65xH40xW12
Total weight: 6 kg
Product no. 1 150 010B
• A complet system to recovery a person either conscious or unconscious.
Train, reach – secure – climb, lift manually or hoist.
• Can be pulled under an unconscious person at the side, with double direction boat hook.
• Lifts under the person when hoisted.
• Easy to enter in bulky inflated lifejacket.
• Provides rescue swimmer security link to boat, a mean to secure person in and to secure his way back on board.
• Markusnet MS.02 is with the same net structure and throw-bag unit as the Lloyd´s Register EMEA type approval MS.05 to MS.30, but delivered standard in a white PVC bag.
• The approval of it is therefore subject for approval and acceptance by the local maritime authorities for use on commercial boats.
• MS.02 is designed for small deck boats where the Markusnet solution is appreciated.
• The Markusnet provides many possibilities of realistic man overboard rescue.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.