Designed for use on small deck boats such as sailing yachts with no strong railing. Suitable for rescue boats with light boom and winch for hoisting minimum 500 kg or block and tackle 1:4
It is without lifting lines, but instead with 14 metre long attachment line “A”, with 3 knots at the end attached to the front end hoisting strap. A 25 m long buoyant throw-line packed in throw-bag equipped with chest loop is attached to the outer end.
Comes packed standard in a white pvc/polyester fabric bag with two fastening straps and buckles at the back.
Size in cm: L65xH40xW12
Total weight: 6 kg
Product no. 1 150 010Y
• A complet system to recovery a person either conscious or unconscious.
Reach – secure – climb or hoist.
• Can be pulled under an unconscious person at the side, with double direction boat hook.
• Lifts under the person when hoisted.
• Easy to enter in bulky inflated lifejacket.
• Provides rescue swimmer security link to boat, a mean to secure person in and to secure his way back on board.
• The MS Markusnet version MS.00 Sailing enables one man, woman or grown child to react immediately to a man overboard situation and bring the man into safety ready to climb on board or to be hoisted if needed in standing or sitting position.
• The net structure can be entered into in several ways, in the water.
• The net can be used as a ladder and to secure an unconcious man-overboard casualty in it, as well as to hoist the casualty up in horizontal position.
• The Markusnet net-structure can be pulled under a passive person with double direction boat hook.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.