Markus MOB Emergency-ladders version SCN2 and MEL2
Standard versions and Available brochures:
Designed for both commercial boats and leisure boats
Made of Polyester webbing and packed in white PVC / Polyester storage bag.
Size in cm (Packed): L48 x H20 x W5
Weight: 0,9 to 1,1 kg
Directions of use:
Locate on both sides of a boat near midships, free of propeller in down position.
Easy fastening with 3 SS buckles to toe rail, lower extension wire or to a hand rail.
Why choose Markus Emergency ladder type SCN2 and MEL2:
- Same quality and product standard as the Lloyd´s Register approved Markusnet type MS.
- Important on every boat with 1 to 3 man crew.
- Provides safe passage back on board at the side of the boat.
- Can be pulled down from the water.
- It is made to go 1 metre into the water in lowered position, to enable exhausted man overboard to make use of it in extreme situation at sea.
- For commercial use, the location is subject for acceptance by the local maritime authority as man overboard recovery system.